Search This Blog

Thursday 5 August 2010

New Music: Just Ice & KRS One

I can't lie, i got excited when i heard Just Ice and KRS were gonna be releasing some new music.
I was also a little bit worried that it might not be very good and would ruin my memories, but thankfully to me the EP is Heavy!!!

Some up to date 'Old Skool Vibes'....Love It!!

I know a lot of you younger Hip Hop fans might not know who Just Ice is but to an aging B-Boy like me 'The Desolate One' is a real OG.  So in case you weren't around in the late 80's, early 90's (can't blame anybody for there birthday) here's a classic video from back in the days, then some new shit.

I remember seeing this on N-Sign Radio on the ITV Night Network. Who remembers Westwoods catchphrase??....."Places to go, things to do, people to see!!!"

...and remember KRS One will be touring Europe later this year. I'll be performing at a few of them shows so look out for it in a town near you!!




1 comment:

  1. Yeah man, Night Network. I remember Soul 2 Soul on there & Demon Boyz. Ca$h Money cutting up 'Mighty Hard Rocker' on that programme was what made me wanna be a deejay.

    ReplyDelete